ATBU Post-UTME 2018: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
ATBU Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and registration details for 2018/2019 session have been announced by the management of the university. Cut-off mark is 180. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is July 31st, 2018. See full details below;
This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University
website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
1. Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
2. Upload your recent passport size photograph.
3. Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
4. Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
5. The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th – Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
7. Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.
A. G. HASSAN Ph.D.