Edo University Post UTME / DE Supplementary Sales Of Form, 2018/2019
The Management of Edo University, Iyamho has announced the Sales of Post UTME / DE Supplementary forms for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applicants who participated during the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are advised to complete the Edo University Iyamho on-line application form @ www.edouniversity.edu.ng.
All candidates are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only (Admission to the medicine and Surgery programme is closed)
Interested candidates who wrote the 2018 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the JAMB Direct Entry Form. Requirements are:
- `A` level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- ND/HND with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields
- NCE with a minimum of Merit in related discipline.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/IJMB in relevant Subjects.
- B.Sc. in related discipline with minimum of a Second Class Lower
Edo University Supplementary Admission:
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) as application and screening fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: Applicants are advised to be present for Edo University Iyamho supplementary Screening Exercise on Thursday October 11th 2018 by 9am with the following documents
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2018 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate/affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915