UMYU 2nd Round Post-UTME Screening Registration, 2018/2019
The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) wish to invite candidates who scored 160 JAMB points and above; and who changed their institution to the university as first choice for the 2018/2019 UTME admission to register for screening and aptitude test through the University website www.umyu.edu.ng.
Candidates who have not changed their institution to UMYU and who are interested in the registration and screening can change their institution through JAMB and apply for the screening.
Candidates who registered for the first post UTME conducted on Saturday 18th August 2018 but missed the aptitude test are invited to write the aptitude test on Saturday 24th November, 2018.
Those who did not register for the First screening and aptitude test conducted on Saturday 18th August 2018 can also apply.
The online registration will commence on Monday 27th August 2018.
Screening and aptitude test is scheduled to take place on Saturday 24th November 2018.
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website before Wednesday 8th August 2018.
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’ Level Result
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the 2018 UTME examination
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2018 JAMB examination.
- Chose Umaru Musa Yar’adua University as first choice institution.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test (bank charges inclusive) through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Similarly candidates with blindness and hearing impairment are exempted.