2018 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program For Nigerians
Applications are currently invited for the 2018 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship. This scholarship program is awarded to Nigerians who are interested in pursuing a degree program in any Nigerian Institutions.
This scholarship program is committed to Improving Communities and contributing towards Education Advancement.
Application Deadline: 21st September 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
Application Process: Interested applicants are required to Send an email to NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder;
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email.
Visit The Official Website For More Information