FEDPONAM Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details
Federal Polytechnic Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) Post-UTME form, Cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Cost is N2000. See full registration details below;
This is to inform the general public that online sale of POST UTME/admission form into the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME ND Full-Time Courses
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- LIBERAL STUDIES
- PRE-ND BUSINESS STUDIES
- PRE-ND SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the 2019 UTME Examinations, chose Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as his/her first or second choice and must have scored an aggregate of 120 points and above.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five ( 5 ) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination ( SSCE ) conducted by the West African Examinations Council WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel and click on Apply for Admission, -> Start Application and fill all requirement, click submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos etc. To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal and click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nation wide to make your payment.
- After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng click on Student Portaland click Continue Application enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment. After which you can create your User Name and password. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection etc.
- Review your forms to ensure accuracy of all the Information you have provided. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
- When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or email address you provided, to check your admission status through your account.
- Visit the web site www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission. Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making Registration Payment.