Imo State University (IMSU) Post-UTME 2019: Date, Cut-Off, Eligibility, Price of Form and Registration Details
IMSU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, screening date, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Cost is N2000. Screening will hold August 19th – 23rd, 2019. Deadline is July 30th, 2019. See full details below;
This is to inform suitably qualified candidates who chose Imo State University (IMSU), as their first choice that the screening application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. The price of the form is N2,000. The cut-off mark is 180. Online registration will commence on 1st July, 2019 and end on 30th July, 2019.
Screening Date and Details
The Imo State University Post-UTME Examination is scheduled to take place form Monday 19th August, 2019 and end on Friday 23rd August, 2019.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
IMSU will start accepting application for the 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise on 1st July, 2019.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Note: For 2018/2019 registration, The Banks were:
- Zenith Bank
- IMSU Microfinance Bank
- First Bank
- Imo State Microfinance Bank.
- Fidelity Bank and
The payments can only be made at the shortlisted banks in Owerri this is subject to change when registration kicks of from Monday 1st of July 2019.
- 1. You must enter a valid Mobile No. And Email address for future communication.
- 2. Any candidate who fail to successfully submit his/her screening application Online would be automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- 3. Any candidate who supply False Information will be disqualified.
- 4. Any commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- 5. Registration Portal will be Shut Down at Midnight 30th July, 2019.