Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Post-UTME 2019: Eligibility, Cut-Off, Dates, Registration Details
Prospective students are hereby informed that the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), has commenced the sale of forms for the 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.The screening exam which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday 12th August, 2019 to Friday 16th August, 2019 by 8:am daily. The price of the form is N2.000. The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to email@example.com
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Wednesday, August 7, 2019 as the application window closes on that day
POST-UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE
The Screening Exam will take place from Monday 12th August, 2019 to Friday 16th August, 2019 by 8:00 am daily.
|POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE|
|TIME 8.AM DAILY||DAY 1|
|MON 12/08/2019||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF FINACIAL STUDIES||DEPARTMENTS|
|TUES 13/08/2019||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||GOVT/LITERATURE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART|
|TECHNOLOGY||ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|WED 14/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY||(BIO/CHEM/PHYS)|
|THUR 15/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||DEPARTMENTS||POST-UTME SUBJECTS|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|FRI 16/08/2019||SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||ENGLISH/MATHS|
NB:The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
COME WITH YOUR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP