NPA List of Successful 7th Regular Course Candidates For Interview
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the Seventh Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on Saturday24th August, 2019.
The names of the successful candidates have been published on the PDF document below;
They are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board in Three batches as categorized below:
BATCH ONE – North East&North West Zone
(Thursday 24th – Wednesday 30th October, 2019.)
North East Zone
BATCH TWO –North Central & South West Zone
(Thursday31st October – Wednesday 6thNovember, 2019.)
North Central Zone
7. FCT, Abuja
South West Zone
BATCH THREE –South East & South – South
(Thursday 7th – 13th November, 2019.)
South East Zone
South – South Zone
3. Cross Rivers
2. Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
3. Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4. Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
5. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
d. Original UTME result slip 2019
e. Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
f. Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
g.15 passport photographs
6. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
7. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
b. A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
d. Plate and cutlery
e. Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
f. Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.