The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIJOS Admission List.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
Successfully admitted? You are to proceed with registration immediately – UNIJOS Registration procedure. Candidates are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your UNIJOS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session